Capstone Quadrangle’s partners have a second distribution building under construction in Greenwood, Indiana (south of Indianapolis). This 470,000 square foot building is a spectulative development, offering exceptional freeway access, 4 points of site ingress/egress, and adjacent land for trailer or auto parking. It is located near Building One, an 832,000 square foot building developed and recently sold.
Features of this new building include:
- Class A Distribution Building,
- Total area of 470,000 SF, divisible
- Cross-dock building plan,
- 36′ clear-height,
- 50′ x 50′ bay spacing; 50′ x 60′ in dock bays,
- ESFR sprinker system,
- 48 loading docks (expandable to 96),
- 2 drive in doors (expandable to 4),
- Fenced site with gates
- Ten-year real estate tax abatement.
Construction is underway, with a January 2015 completion expected.